Easy Roasted Vegetables
- 1/2 Butternut Squash
- 3 Beet Roots
- 6 Small Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Paprika
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Basil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 390 F.
- Peel and cut vegetables into bite sized pieces (the potatoes don't have to be peeled).
- Mix olive oil, paprika, dried basil, salt and pepper in a large bowl before adding vegetables.
- Mix everything together well. Place vegetables on a large baking tray / dish. Make sure they are spead out evenly in a single layer.
- Cook vegetables in oven for about 30 minutes. They should be tender but still have a slight bite to them.
10 Minutes Prep Time; 30 Minutes Cooking Time
Nutritional Information: Calories 281, Protein 7g, Carbohydrate 60g, Total Fat 4g, Fiber 8mg, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 127mg
Posted on Fri, September 1, 2017
by Angel Dale filed under