Four Corners has a Health Baby program for visiting women during their pregnancy and after their newborn arrives. This program offers families two visits, one in the third trimester and a follow-up visit about four weeks after delivery.
This program offers support to families by:
- Lessen safety risks and answer any questions.
- Get ready for the birth of your baby.
- Help catch problems early.
- Find ways to lessen family stress.
- Offer links to other programs for ongoing family support.
Benefits to the Family:
- 1 to two visits with a nurse.
- Answer questions about what is happening during your pregnancy.
- Assess that the baby is growing well.
- Assess that the baby is developing well.
- Offer tips and support for successful breastfeeding.
- No cost to you.
- No income requirements.
After completing the visits you can choose a FREE safety item--a baby gate or carbon monoxide detector.