Shrimp Tortellini Pasta Toss
Ready in 30 minutes. Makes 4 (1 1/2 cup) servings
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound, peeled and deveined)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding peas during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until shrimp turns pink.
- Drain tortellini mixture; add to skillet. Stir in salt, thyme, pepper and remaining oil; toss to coat.
Nutrients Per Serving: Calories 444, Protein 26g, Carbohydrate 50g, Total Fat 14g, Saturated Fat 4g,Fiber 2g, Cholesterol 138mg, Sodium 744mg
Source: Taste of Home
Note: Serve this with more veggies and fruit. Fill half your plate with fruits and veggies.
For a printable version, click here.
Posted on Thu, February 1, 2018
by Angel Dale filed under