- 6 ounces soba (buckwheat) noodles, uncooked
- 2 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 Tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tsp bottled ground fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper strips (about 1 small pepper)
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 3/4 cup diagonally cut green onions (about 4 green onions)
Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork, chili garlic sauce, and ginger to pan; stir fry 2 minutes. Add bell pepper to pan; stir fry 2 minutes. Add broth, soy sauce, and peanut butter to pan. Reduce heat to low; cook 1 minute or until sauce is slightly thick. Stir in onions. Serve over noodles.
Notes: Serving size: 1 cup pork mixture and 1/2 cup noodles.
Fresh or canned (in 100% juice) pineapple goes nicely with this one-dish meal!
Nutrients Per Serving: Calories 338, Protein 30g, Carbohydrate 36.8g,
Total Fat 8.6g (2.2g saturated), Fiber 7g, Cholesterol 63mg, Sodium 693mg
Source: Cooking Light: Complete Meals in Minutes
Serves 4; Ready in 15 minutes!
For a printable copy, click here.
For a single copy, click here.
Posted on Sun, April 1, 2018
by Angel Dale filed under