- 2 Tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons honey mustard
- 4 (8-inch) whole wheat lavash wraps or flour tortillas
- 4 cups (washed and dried) baby spinach leaves, loosly packed, or two large leaves of a soft leafy green lettuce
- 8 thin slices turkey breast (4 ounces)
- 1 tart apple, sliced paper thin (such as Granny Smith)
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard. Lay out both wraps. Spread the edges of each with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Leaving a margin free on the side closest to you, arrange a layer of greens on top of the wraps. Top each layer with half the turkey. Evenly divide the apple slices and lay lengthwise across turkey. Fold over the end of the wrap closest to you, then the two sides. Roll the wrap as tightly as possible toward the opposite side.
- Cover each wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate, seam side down, up to 4 hours before serving. When ready to serve, remove plastic wrap and cut each wrap in half, at an angle.
Note: Keep this recipe handy for your Thanksgiving leftovers!
Serve this with a fruit. Fill half your plate with fruits and veggies.
Source: American Institute for Cancer Research
Posted on Tue, November 1, 2016
by Angel Dale filed under