Tue, October 17, 20179:30 AM - 11:30 AM
An Event for People of All Ages!
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017 9:30 am-11:30 am at the York County Fairgrounds Cornerstone Event Center.
- Free Screenings
- Informational Booths
- Flu Shots (bring insurance card)
- Bone Density Testing
- Door Prizes
A Blood Draw is Available Before the Fair:
- At the York Medical Clinic from 8 to 9:30 am.
- Cost is $45 and includes CBC, CHEM 8 Panel,
LIPID, and A1C.
- Cash or Credit Card only. No checks. No charge.
No insurance accepted.
- Discounted price is only available on October
17th from 8 to 9:30 am.
- Must pre-register by calling the lab at 362-2242.
- No food or drink (except water) after 10 pm on
- Bring SASE for results or pick up at clinic.
Offered in collaboration with:
- York County Aging Services and Public Transportation
- York General Hospital
- York Medical Clinic
- Four Corners Health Department